Keeping the Promise of Home, Serving with Compassion & Excellence!
Why Choose IntelliChoice…
How to Get Started
The vast majority of times, clients seek home care when they are close to or already in a crisis. Let us help reduce stress to ensure you make the right decisions. Our process provides you with the information and resources you need. At not cost to you, we will meet with you and/or your family to fully assess your situation and to help you make the best choices at the appropriate times, even if that is not in the immediate future. You are under no obligation to use our services. if we cannot be of service to you, we can perhaps help you find another resource to better assist you. During our initial assessment, an IntelliChoice team member will answer all of your questions, fully explain our capabilities, assess you and/or your loved one’s needs, and develop the appropriate Plan of Care. We will jointly determine the scope of coverage required to be effective, whether it is 20 hours a week or around-the-clock care or anywhere in between. We will diligently assure the right match for our dedicated staff and oversee the on-going care for quality assurance. We know that you have many choices when it comes to in-home care. We are confident that the more you get to know IntelliChoice Home Care the more you will realize how truly different we are from other in-home care providers. That means that you can feel good about your IntelliChoice Home Care staff and the carefully managed process of ensuring that your experience with IntelliChoice Home Care exceeds your expectations.
At IntelliChoice, we provide you with the freedom and independence you deserve, with a little help from our trained staff.
- Experienced In Home Aides and CNA’s supervised by a Registered Nurse.
- All staff meet high standards and qualification requirements.
- Staffing services provided 24/7
- IntelliChoice handles all background and drug screening, payroll, insurance and administration.
Staff can assist with:
- Ambulation and exercise based on an established care plan
- Reporting of conditions and changes to supervisory RN
- Take and record vital signs as instructed
- Preparing nutritious meals
- Medication reminders
- Shopping and errands
- Elderly Companion Services / Socialization
- Light Housekeeping
- Respite Care
- And much more……
How Can We Help?
Choice Companion Services
- Grocery Shopping & Meal
- Laundry/Linens & Light
- Medication Reminders
- Companionship & Conversation
- Games, Crafts, and Entertainment
- Transportation, Errands, & Activities
Choice Personal Services
- All Choice Companion Services, plus
- Fall Prevention
- Nutrition Assistance
- Maintain a Safe Environment
- Engage in Senses Stimulating
- Support through Behavior Changes
Choice Nursing Services
- Wound Care
- Medication Tray Refills
- Tracheostomy Care
- Ventilator Support
- Respiratory Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- G-Tube Support
- End of Life/Palliative Care