Rules for nurse referral program:
1. By submitting any information via any referral medium, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the rules of the program and agree to the terms as offered.
2. Any IntelliChoice Patients or their caregivers/family (including Relatives as Providers) are not eligible for the bonus, as it would violate federal Anti-kickback laws.
3. Nurses referred by multiple people will be credited to the first person who referred them on a first come first serve basis.
4. To receive the $1000.00 bonus per nurse, the nurse must meet IntelliChoice’s hiring criteria and work 100 total hours providing care for IntelliChoice clients. Referral program is for referring RN/LPN (nurses) only.
5. If you are not an employee and are paid over $600.00 in referral bonuses for the calendar year, IntelliChoice will send you a Form 1099 as required by the IRS. Please consult your tax adviser for more information regarding your specific tax liability/situation.
6. Void anywhere where prohibited by law.
7. If the nurse that is referred is a current employee or a previous employee of IntelliChoice in the past 2 years, the referral will be considered invalid.
8. Current internal IntelliChoice Home Care employees and their family members are not eligible for the program.
9. Current External (ALL Field Staff performing direct patient care) are eligible for the program.
10. Bonuses will be paid out within 30 days of the nurse referred completing 100 hours of employment with IntelliChoice. The bonus recipient will be contacted by IntelliChoice to validate demographic and payment data.
Failure to maintain accurate contact information/working means of communication indemnifies IntelliChoice from the inability to pay the bonus based on failure to communicate with referring person.